If you’re looking for a one piece of equipment for your home because you just can’t go, or just don’t want to go to a gym, let me introduce you to Valor Fitness BD-7 Power Rack with Lat Pull for intense strength training.
Valor Fitness BD-7 Power Rack with Lat Pull Attachment.
Step into this “cage” to complete a myriad of exercises… lat pull downs, squats, military press, pull-ups and more! You want to bulk up? You want to tone up? Here’s your ticket… a Power Rack that’s built to support you on your quest to sculpting a “ripped” physique. More: Has a 2 x 2″ steel main frame; 4 weight plate storage pegs; 4 solid steel, chrome adjustable weight bar supports; 2 solid steel squat safety bars; 17 variable positions for bar supports ranging in height from 17.5-68″; Foam-covered utility bar used for curls or other accessories; Solid steel chrome pull-up bar with grips; Low pulley station for seated and upright rows; Lat pull-down station with plae-loading carriage; Measures outer 47″D x 63.5″W x 82″H; inner 39″D x 43.5″W x 80″H and weighs 135 lbs.; Max weight on lat pull is 250 lbs.; max weighs for each bar holder is 500 lbs. Great for a fitness club or your home gym! Order Now!
- Features/Benefits :
- • Steel frame measuring: 2″ x 2″
- • 4 Plate Storage Pegs @ 8” each
- • 4 Solid Steel Chrome adjustable weight bar supports.
- • 17 variable positions for bar supports ranging in height from 17.5” to 68”
- • Foam covered utility bar used for curls or other accessories
- • Solid Steel Chrome pull up bar with knurled grips
- • Low pulley station for seated and upright rows
- • Lat pull down station with Plate loading carriage
- • 1″ hole, center to center 2-3/4″
- Recommended Max Weight:
- • 500 lb if using the bar catchers outside of the cage
- • 650 lb if using the bar catchers inside the cage
- • 800 lb for safety bars.
- Shipping Dimensions:
- • Box 1: 101lbs / 81″L x 12″W x 6″H
- • Box 2: 81lbs / 48″L x 15″W x 6″H
- Assembled dimensions:
- • Outer 59″D x 63″W x 86″H
- • Inner 23.625″D x 43.25″W x 80″H